|Location||2995 Eglinton Avenue East|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections|| GO buses|
|Structure type||Station building|
|Bicycle facilities||6 lockers|
|Station code||GO Transit: EG|
|Opened||May 23, 1967|
Eglinton GO Station is a train station that serves the Scarborough Village and Eglinton East neighbourhoods of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is a station on the Lakeshore East line of the GO Transit rail network. This station is one of few GO stations that are not accessible yet.
On September 23, 2021, construction started to make the station accessible. The enhancements will include four new elevators and stairwells linking to the two existing pedestrian tunnels. Completion of the work is expected in 2024.
Toronto Transit Commission buses can be boarded on Eglinton Avenue East at the intersection with Bellamy Road North.
- 9 Bellamy
- 86 Scarborough
- 116 Morningside
- 905 Eglinton East Express
- "Drivers of Ridership and Revenue" (PDF). Metrolinx. 2019-02-07. p. 4. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Eglinton GO". GO Transit. Retrieved 2020-12-10.
- "Eglinton GO Station — TRAIN STATION". GO Transit. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- "Eglinton GO Station Accessibility Upgrades". Metrolinx. Archived from the original on September 24, 2021. Retrieved November 15, 2021.
- "Enhanced accessibility work starts today at Eglinton GO Station". Metrolinx. September 24, 2021. Archived from the original on September 25, 2021.
- Media related to Eglinton GO Station at Wikimedia Commons
- GO Transit station page for Eglinton GO Station